As a Solution Architect, you will work with our consultants to develop solutions for complex web applications in close collaboration with our customers. With your enthusiasm and knowledge, you create convincing solutions, which you then hand over to the development team in the form of an implementation specification and manage the implementation. Your contribution is crucial to making projects a success and exceeding our customers' expectations.
- Requirements analysis: You will gather and analyze our customers' requirements and, based on your experience, be able to bring solution patterns into the discussion at an early stage and identify which aspects are important/unimportant and what the impact on implementation will be.
- Solution design: You define and develop customized solutions and create implementation specifications, which form the basis for the technical implementation.
- Communication: You are the interface between the customer, the design and UX specialists and the development and implementation teams and ensure that all requirements and expectations are clearly understood. You also have a flair for skillfully prioritizing tasks.
- Quality assurance: You monitor the progress of the implementation and ensure compliance with specifications and standards.
- Technological expertise: You stay informed about current technology trends and best practices and integrate them into your architecture and design decisions within the Intelliact framework. You will also support technological development in coordination with the development team.
- Completed studies in computer science, information technology or a related field and several years of experience in solution architecture and implementation of IT projects.
- Sound knowledge of software development and modern technology stacks (NodeJS, Typescript, React) and architecture according to the MACH principle.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team-oriented personality with a strong ability to collaborate.
- Solution-oriented thinking and the ability to solve complex problems.
We offer you an exciting job in an innovative environment with a high degree of flexibility and personal responsibility. Embedded in an experienced team, each employee acts independently in customer projects and thus makes a significant contribution to the success of Intelliact AG. Your place of work is in the city of Zurich, two minutes from Oerlikon train station. Remote work and flexitime are possible.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and want to play a key role in an exciting company, send us your complete application documents by e-mail.
For further information please contact Patrick Henseler, Tel. 079 344 00 25.
We look forward to hearing from you and shaping the future together.
Our company is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage people of all backgrounds and abilities to apply.