"Since joining Intelliact, I feel that I am adding real value to the MEM industry. I find this exciting and motivating."
- Since 2003, I have guided the fortunes of Intelliact as the Strategic Consultant & Partner.
- Spent many evenings at the evening technicon in Zurich. I earned my degree in Mechanical Engineering from there, which I supplemented after a while with an NDS in business administration.
- Developed machinery and equipment for various companies.
- From 1995 onwards I got into technical computer science, first with a CAD/PDM service provider, then with one of the major PLM providers.
- I have been a motorcyclist since the age of 12, and am today a passionate Enduro driver. During my travels, I developed a taste for cooking and finding appropriate wines.
- Spend my time with family and friends and now and then with my guitar.