"The digital product or the user-oriented mapping of processes and product structures is ultimately not so much a question of tools, but rather of acceptance among employees."
- In 1998, while still studying with partners, I laid the foundation stone for the ETH spin-off Intelliact. Since then, we have successfully brought more than 100 digital product projects to life.
- Today I am still closely associated with ETH, on the Finance / Controlling Board of the ETH Innovation Network.
- Studied Computer Science at the University of Karlsruhe, received my doctorate in 1998 from the Department of Product Development at ETH Zurich. In addition to my consulting work, I am also a lecturer in information technology in product development.
- Senior Consultant and Managing Director at Intelliact since 2008.
- I spend my free time electronics-free – fiddling around with old cars, or family trips in and on the water.